Garcinia Cambogia, a sort of tropical fruit also referred to as the Malabar tamarind, has today evolved as a widely-accepted weight-loss supplement. According to experts, it works effectively on your body while blocking its ability to make fat and putting the brakes on your cravings for food. The proper amount of the supplement helps maintain the cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Use it alone or mix it with other ingredients as per your own convenience.
Many people implement this product for weight loss and exercise performance.
How Does Garcinia Cambogia Work?
Garcinia Cambogia incorporates the chemical hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Some reputed laboratory research says that HCA can prove to be highly effective when it comes to controlling appetite, preventing fat storage and improving exercise endurance.
The active ingredients available in its major component HCA boosts fat-burning and blocks an enzyme known as citrate lyase, which helps to make your body become fatty. The levels of the brain chemical serotonin will be increased automatically and your body starts feeling less hungry.
Uses & Effectiveness
- Exercise Performance: NSBS Garcinia Cambogia includes a chemical known as hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which helps to improve the endurance power of the users especially in women. However, it doesn’t mean that it couldn’t benefit men.
- Weight Loss: As of now different statements about the effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia or weight loss have been come into the picture. Some research states that it is quite useful to reduce unwanted weight, while it doesn’t seem to be much effective as per the reports submitted by the others.
- Severe diarrhea (dysentery)
- Joint pain
- Emptying the bowel
- Treating worms and parasites
Side Effects of NSBS Garcinia Cambogia
It is not highly advisable to take Garcinia Camgoia especially when taken by mouth. It might cause a few liver problems as per the recent reports. Several other mild side effects also include headache, digestive tract discomfort and nausea.
Bipolar Disorder: If you have bipolar disorder the intake of Garcinia might worsen mania to a bit extent. Avoid using it in case if you are suffering from the bipolar disorder.
Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding: You have to wait for some more time to get the reliable information about the safe usage of garcinia if you are breast feeding or pregnant. Make sure to consult your doctor before using it.
Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia (HCA)
Garcinia Cambogia and HCA aids weight loss and overall wellness by helping to
1) prevent fat
2) suppress appetite
HCA blocks the enzyme that converts sugar into fat. It helps prevent fat from forming in the body; instead, it assists the transformation of fat into glycogen, which is an energy source for muscles to burn during exercise.
A recent study showed an increase in lean muscle mass and a decrease in fat when using Garcinia Cambogia. This is important as your muscles burn significantly more calories per day than fat.
Garcinia Cambogia helps you to get to your dream dress size much faster!
The proper dose of garcinia majorly depends on certain factors such as the user’s health, age and several other conditions. Till now there is not significant scientific information to decide the rightful amount of doses for garcinia. Keep this important point in mind that not all the natural products are safe to use, so you are always suggested to follow the useful directions available on product labels before using it.
- Garcinia cambogia (Malabar tamarind) is native to India and Southeast Asia. The rind of its fruit is used to flavor fish curries and preserve food.
- The rind contains a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which has been studied for its effect on appetite. Garcinia cambogia supplements with HCA are marketed for weight loss.
- Garcinia cambogia has also been used as a dietary supplement for rheumatism, intestinal problems, and other conditions.
- Garcinia cambogia is made into a tea, capsules, extracts, tablets, and lotion.
Conclusion: NSBS Garcinia Camgogia helps people with high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes. Although it’s safe, it’s definitely a wise decision to consult with a health physician or dietician before making a final decision over the purchase of the product.